The mind behind Vital Nutritionals also founded
Medical Director Dr. Kimberly Iller founded FMNW to treat complicated illnesses like:
- Lyme disease and co-infections
- Common infections like EBV and Mycoplasma
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome
- Mold toxicity
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Mitochondrial dysfunction
- Other complicated and chronic illnesses
The practitioners at FMNW treat the cause of your complaint, we don’t just manage symptoms. We utilize several different treatment methods as part of our training in Naturopathic Medicine and Acupuncture and Oriental medicine. Passion for natural healing, combined with advanced training in pharmaceutical prescription medications, has resulted in our physicians having an excellent success rate in treating many conditions. We help patients from around the world get quality health care!
Founded by Dr. Kimberly Iller as both a high quality clinic for patients with complicated illnesses and a physician training facility. At EIH believe that wellness should not be reserved for the wealthy and that finances should never be the only barrier to medical care. As such, it is our mission to expand access to high quality medical care for under-served populations including low income, fire, police, military, veterans, and those with severe medical challenges.
- Apply to see if you qualify.
- Donations increase the numbers of patients served by this clinic and helps to reduce the cost of quality treatments and supplements. EIH appreciates any donation amount.