Product generally ships in 24-business hours. Returns for unopened product accepted within 30-days of purchase.
- Maintains healthy advanced glycation end (AGE) product activity and glucose metabolism already within the normal range‡
- Supports optimal thiamine pyrophosphate activity with the lipid-soluble, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine‡
- Promotes healthy transketolase activity, an important enzyme in glucose metabolism, to protect vascular tissues through three biochemical pathways‡
- Promotes vascular, retinal, kidney and neuronal health‡
- In a randomized cross-over trial, benfotiamine supported healthy flow-mediated dilation and endothelial function in response to a heat-treated meal‡
- In another randomized controlled study, benfotiamine supported healthy nerve conduction velocity and nerve comfort‡
- Research suggests that benfotiamine may maintain healthy renal glomeruli and retinal function, as well as moderate protein kinase C enzyme activity, AGE production and protein glycation‡
- Maintains healthy activity of the genomic regulator NF-ĸB to support cytokine balance‡
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
BenfoPure® benfotiamine 200 mg.
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc
Suggested Usage: 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product. Do not use in children without a doctors permission.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.