TESTOQUENCH™ FOR WOMEN
Product generally ships in 24-business hours. Returns for unopened product accepted within 30-days of purchase.
TestoQuench™ for Women is a Hormone Specific™ Formulation of botanicals that help to moderate androgen activity. This combination is designed to support the healthy function of testosterone-sensitive tissues in women.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- [ Co-formulated by Joseph J. Collins, R.N., N.D. ]+
- Serving Size 2 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 60
- A Phytocrine™ Proprietary Blend1,440 mg
- Paeonia root extract (Paeonia lactiflora, standardized to 10% paeoniflorin), Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Saw Palmetto berry extract (Serenoa repens, standardized to 25% fatty acids), Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare),Pygeum africanum extract (bark, standardized to 2.5% sterols), Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum, leaves), Nettle leaf extract (Urtica dioica, standardized to 1% silica), Vitex-agnus castus(berry, standardized to 0.5% agnuside)
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica
- +Dr. Joseph Collins was a retained advisor to Douglas Laboratories.
- Suggested Usage: 2-4 daily
About Douglas Labs
For more than 50 years Douglas Laboratories has been at the forefront of the nutritional health industry, product researching, developing and manufacturing superior-quality, science-based dietary supplements to help people improve their health. Douglas Laboratories is proud to offer one of the largest and most innovative selections of premium products in a comprehensive range of forms manufactured in GMP–compliant, state–of–the–art facilities. Douglas Labs produces its nutritional supplements at GMP-Compliant facilities in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which include 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing, ISO accredited in-house laboratories, and bottling and packaging capabilities. Douglas Laboratories is a wholly own subsidiary of Atrium Innovations Inc., a globally recognized leader in the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of innovative, science–based dietary supplements available mainly through healthcare practitioners and health food and specialized stores. Atrium Innovations has over 1,100 employees and operates seven manufacturing facilities.
For questions regarding Douglas Labs products, please email email@example.com – Douglas Labs is a professional brand and should be administered by recommendation and under the supervision of a healthcare professional. For specific questions about your health, please consult your healthcare provider. Unfortunately, we are unable to sell/ship this brand to international destinations.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product. Do not use in children without a doctors permission.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.