Vinpocetine 20 mg
Product generally ships in 24-business hours. Returns for unopened product accepted within 30-days of purchase.
To support cognition and memory and cerebrovascular health* vinpocetine is frequently taken with PQQ, l-Theanine, and Huperzine A.
Vinpocetine is an alkaloid synthesized from vincamine, a natural compound extracted from the leaves of periwinkle (Vinca minor L) which was first developed in Europe over 20 years ago. Vinpocetine is absorbed in the small intestine and then processed in the liver. Once in systemic circulation, vinpocetine is absorbed by tissues in the body and crosses the blood brain barrier. Studies have reported that vinpocetine may provide neuroprotection via its antioxidant properties. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, 84 elderly subjects were given vinpocetine or a placebo over a period of 90 days.
Results indicated that those supplementing with vinpocetine experienced support for cognitive function. An additional placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind, multicenter trial of 203 individuals also suggested that vinpocetine significantly supported cognition. Vinpocetine has the potential to support healthy memory, as indicated by a randomized, double-blind, crossover study.*
• Supports cognitive function and cerebrovascular health*
• Promotes memory function*
• Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Guly B, et al. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2002 Aug;29(8):1031-8.
- Horvath B, et al. Clin Neuropharmacol. 2002 Jan-Feb;25(1):37-42.
- Al-Kuraishy HM, et al. Brain Circ. 2020 Feb 18;6(1):1-10.
- Heckman PR, et al. Curr Pharm Des. 2015;21(3):317-31.
- Balestreri R, et al. J Am Geriatr Soc. 1987 May;35(5):425-30.
- Hindmarch I, et al. Int Clin Psychopharmacol. 1991 Spring;6(1):31-43.
- Subhan Z, et al. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1985;28(5):567-71.
Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with a meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product. Do not use in children without a doctors permission.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.